If you believe you, a loved one, an employee, or anyone close to you may be in need of treatment, all it takes is a phone call to our office to set an appointment for an assessment. This process is free of charge and there is no obligation.
Start the change today, call 260-347-4400 to schedule an appointment. Tomorrow can be better by what you do today.
There is an Alternative
The cost of inpatient treatment for chemical dependency makes it unavailable to all but a few. Northeastern Centers Intensive Outpatient Treatment provides the same professional standards of treatment without a client having to give up time on a job or leave home.
What Intensive Treatment Provides
Intensive Outpatient Treatment begins with an assessment by a counselor who is certified in the addictions field and has a masters degree. After assessing each individual needs and strengths a treatment plan is developed that will provide the proper elements to address these strengths and needs. Treatment then begins in a safe, supportive environment that allows persons to explore and learn about: the disease concept of addiction; the importance of a sober support system to a life of recovery; areas of their lives that may trigger relapse; new, better ways of coping with life's problems and a wide range of other concerns.
Essential Components of IOP
Both phases of IOP include:
- Individualized treatment based on strengths and needs
- Ongoing assessment
- Development of appropriate coping skills including stress and anger management
- Participation in self-help groups
- Family involvement
- Case Management
- Drug Screenings
- Client Transportation (Evenings)
- Medication evaluation & monitoring
Phase I: Initial Sobriety Skills
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday
9:00 a.m. to 12 Noon
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Phase II: Advanced Relapse Prevention
9:00 am. to 12 Noon
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Individualized treatment plans are developed and services are provided by a degreed and certified, team specializing in addictions working under the medical supervision of a psychiatrist.
If you are an IV Drug user, pregnant woman, or mother with minor children you will receive priority treatment at Northeastern Center.
Candidate for our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)?
If use of alcohol or other drugs is causing problems in the life of a family member, friend, or employee, they may be in need of IOP. An assessment by one of Northeastern Centers qualified staff can determine if IOP is right for you. The assessment is free of charge and carries no obligation to participate in the program.
Substance Abuse Program Description
Northeastern Centers IOP Program is in two phases.
- The first phase addresses the core issues of chemical dependency or addictive behavior and what may be done to place it in remission.
- The second phase provides a wide range of information to assist in assuring that a client has all the skills needed to prevent return to chemical use or unwanted behavior.
- Involvement with the clients family, employer, and referral source, is a part of the treatment during both phases.