On May 3, 2019, Stigma Free Noble County’s Child & Adolescent Mental Health and Addiction Conference will take place. This conference will be the first free, mental health and addiction conference held in Noble County for many years. We are holding the conference at the Kendallville Public Library. The conference will take place 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM. The schedule for the day is as follows:
- 830-9 sign in/registration
- 9-915 introductions/housekeeping items
- 930-1030 1st block- Session A and Session B
- 1045-1145 2nd block- Session A and Session B
- 12-1 lunch on your own or QPR training with your own lunch
- 115-215 3rd block- Session A and Session B
- 230-330 4th block- Session A and Session B
- 330-4 closing remarks/evaluations/certificates.
The conference will focus on the mental health and addiction needs, resources, tools, and how to reduce stigma with children and adolescents coping with mental health and/or addiction. Speakers to be announced in February!